Welcome to our Blog-recently revamped to reflect the changes in our family. :) I'm thinking the new blog will focus on the adventures of our little family of three, with the star being of course, our little "Noah-Bean".

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Application Accepted!

Rob and I submitted our completed application last week, and received an email today that it was accepted. This is a relatively small step; we are now waiting in the "pending" files. We are hoping and praying that we can start our home study process as soon as possible!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you. I am sitting at my desk with tears in my eyes. You are such an awesome couple. Any child will be blessed to be born in your hearts. Congratulations! I look forward to taking this journey with you. Love you both!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on taking the plunge! I'm sure that there will be a journey, but equally sure that there will be a wonderful destination for you and some little baby out there. Let me know when you're ready to start interviewing future baby-sitters. Daniel (using Ellie's google account)

    ReplyDelete