Welcome to our Blog-recently revamped to reflect the changes in our family. :) I'm thinking the new blog will focus on the adventures of our little family of three, with the star being of course, our little "Noah-Bean".

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kind Words



Since announcing the start of this adventure, Rob and I have been amazed at the love and support that has been sent our way! We are so blessed, and our baby will be blessed too, to have such wonderful friends and family. My Aunt Bonnie, an adoptive Mom herself, sent me the sweetest poem.

"Not flesh of my flesh or bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.
Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart, but in it."

xoxo Thanks for the love!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet poem. Your baby will be so lucky to have you and Rob for parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this blog is amazing, and I can't wait to follow along for the ride! :)

    ReplyDelete