Welcome to our Blog-recently revamped to reflect the changes in our family. :) I'm thinking the new blog will focus on the adventures of our little family of three, with the star being of course, our little "Noah-Bean".

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The pressure of a name...

Even though actually selecting a name for our baby may be a bit premature, it's been fun lately to consider different names. We have made very little progress. :( It's tough to decide between choosing a name that is different enough to be unique, while being careful not to go all the way to weird. I like the idea of honoring either my Dad or my Grandma (depending on gender) but still want my baby to have his/her own personality. Thinking about my Dad and the task of choosing a baby name naturally led me to think about Johnny Cash's song "Boy Named Sue". Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment