Welcome to our Blog-recently revamped to reflect the changes in our family. :) I'm thinking the new blog will focus on the adventures of our little family of three, with the star being of course, our little "Noah-Bean".

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Day!!

At about 12pm today, I checked my voicemail at work and heard a message from Rob telling me to check my email for some news that would "brighten your day". We were emailed by a representative from Catholic Charities notifying us that they are ready to begin our homestudy!! I can't begin to express my excitement in words! It feels so good to know that we are actually doing this, not waiting to do this. We are actually going to be parents!!! Our next steps include: doing our photo session for adoption pics and confirming our appointment with adoption agency rep for two weeks. We are "over the moon"...and officially considering nursery plans and baby names! :) Too soon? I don't care! Tonight...a happy song about love conquering all courtesy of DMB! :)

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! That's exciting news. I am so glad for both of you! Keep us posted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help with the "album." I'm sure you will want to include a few pictures of Lucy. I have NO problem with that and am willing to write a bio for Cousin Lucy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll keep you posted, Jenny! How could they not want to include pics of Lucy girl?! :)

    ReplyDelete