Welcome to our Blog-recently revamped to reflect the changes in our family. :) I'm thinking the new blog will focus on the adventures of our little family of three, with the star being of course, our little "Noah-Bean".

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Weekend at Raystown Lake



Rob and I spent a fun weekend with the "fam" at Raystown Lake this weekend. My Uncle Bob and Aunt Bonnie have a great speed boat, where we went out every day tubing, wakeboarding and cliff jumping! I use the term "we" loosely here; members of our party engaged in all of those activities. :) We also spent some time around the campfire talking to Bob and Bonnie about their experiences with adoption. It gives me hope to see their family, so happy and well-adjusted. I love my cousins so much and I can't imagine our lives without them. Can't wait for all of us to be blessed with a new baby!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! And how great is it to have people in your family that have adopted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right! I keep asking my Aunt if what I'm feeling/thinking is normal. It's nice to have an adoptive mom in the family to seek support from! :)

    ReplyDelete