Welcome to our Blog-recently revamped to reflect the changes in our family. :) I'm thinking the new blog will focus on the adventures of our little family of three, with the star being of course, our little "Noah-Bean".

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas Indeed!

Wow, it has been ridiculously long since I posted any updates to our blog, but I kept thinking, "Well, we'll do this one last thing and our homestudy will be approved. Then I'll post the good news." One little thing turned into about a million little things, and here we are-months later. Good news is...we're approved! We received the letter in the mail today, which Rob tucked neatly into the Christmas tree since it is surely my favorite gift this year. Interestingly enough, today is also the day that we got my engagement ring back. (About six weeks ago, I sprained my finger, all three bands were cut off in the ER and the bands are still being replaced.) Rob and I have been through so much these first (almost) five years of our marriage, and here we are, about to start another adventure!

Our good friend, Allison, said that she dreamt that we received "the call" on Christmas Eve! That might be expecting too much, but I sure am hoping that by next year, we have another stocking to hang! :)

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas MB! Looking forward to what/who 2011 brings your way...
    Love the ornament too!

    ReplyDelete