Welcome to our Blog-recently revamped to reflect the changes in our family. :) I'm thinking the new blog will focus on the adventures of our little family of three, with the star being of course, our little "Noah-Bean".

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Red Thread ornament - CafePress

Red Thread ornament - CafePress

Every year, Rob and I get a new ornament to represent whatever we were going through that year. This is our ornament this year-love it. :) Next year, it'll be a "baby's first Christmas" ornament!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if it's clear, but you actually have to click on the title "red threat ornament" to see the picture. Sorry-I couldn't attach the picture itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool Mary Beth and reminds me of what we talked about today!

    ReplyDelete