Welcome to our Blog-recently revamped to reflect the changes in our family. :) I'm thinking the new blog will focus on the adventures of our little family of three, with the star being of course, our little "Noah-Bean".

Monday, January 31, 2011

Gavin




It occurred to me recently that I have not included one of my favorite little boys in the whole world-Gavin- in my blog. Gavin is my 6 year old nephew, son of Rob's sister. Gavin has been diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder, which sometimes causes him to have trouble communicating his needs and socializing with peers. Despite those challenges, Gavin is one of the sweetest, happiest people I've ever known. In June, he added "Big Brother" to his list of accomplishments and I can't wait to add "Big Cousin" too!

No comments:

Post a Comment